Focus your energy on achieving personal and professional success within the growing cosmetology and massage therapy industry!
At Fremont College, we have assembled a group of outstanding leaders and industry experts who care deeply about the success of our students. They are the leaders of today, shaping the leaders of tomorrow.
As a student at Fremont College, you'll appreciate why people make a difference in your education. We invite you to take a moment and learn about some of the people who guide our institution. Learn more about Fremont College's Advisory Board.
A Message from Our College Chancellor
"Education is one of the most important investments you can make. It allows you to transform your hopes, ambitions, and dreams into reality. The faculty and staff at Fremont College understand the power and value of a fine education. We integrate this power into a concise, yet thorough curriculum that will prepare you to work in tomorrow's competitive marketplace.
A number of institutions and schools teach courses in business administration, paralegal studies, massage therapy, sports & rehabilitation therapy, and design. Few, however, can teach courses relevant to the real world with an up-to-date curriculum that evolves to fit the ever-changing requirements of today's workplace. It is this combination of educational excellence and practical training that gives Fremont College's graduates a competitive edge
At Fremont, education is just the beginning of the relationship between you and our staff and faculty. From your first class until long after you graduate, you will see our commitment to your success. We will be with you every step of the way. Fremont College offers Bachelor's Degrees in Business Leadership and Design Entrepreneurship; Associate's Degrees in Business Administration, Paralegal Studies, Sports & Rehabilitation Therapy, and Design Interpretation; and a Diploma in Massage Therapy.
"If you have the desire to be the best, the staff and faculty at Fremont are committed to providing the education you need to make your dreams a reality. Discover how you can create a more secure future and realize your potential."
—Sabrina Kay, Chancellor & CEO
Our mission is to close the gap between the traditional classroom and the 21st-century workplace by providing an effective educational experience based on research and innovative instructional methods.
To achieve our mission, our objectives are to:
- Implement a collaborative learning model to engage diverse learners
- Continuously improve our instructional methods to integrate andragogy
- Promote research, entrepreneurship, and technology innovation
- Stay relevant to our corporate partners’ learning needs
- Empower our graduates to contribute to the community
Our Guiding Principles
- We passionately commit to the success of our students.
- We execute with the fierce urgency of now.
- We improve our systems through innovation and implementation.
- If we fail, we recover quickly and cheaply.
- We consistently ask intelligent and relevant questions.
- We think critically before we proceed.
- We maximize value by making informed decisions.
- We embrace positive change.
- We always do our best to be the best.
- We strive to improve the world through education.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.